CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Handsome Prince



We don't have too many pictures of us together, John took this with his phone and I took the other one to the right with my phone. I can't believe we will be celebrating our 8th anniverserary in April. It's been an interesting adventure to say the least. We have had some pretty great times, and I can safely say the best times of my life include my handsome hottie of a husband. He is such a sweetie sometimes. I love his sense of humor and his driven approach to life, he keeps us all upbeat and positive. I am really proud of him and what he's accomplished and helped others accomplish. Sometimes I don't appreciate him as much as I could or should. He is the best dad to our kids and they love him and look up to him so much. The other day Hallie asked me, "Is Daddy your handsome prince?" and I said, "Yes, he is." It was so cute, she smiled so big and asked if I married him in a beautiful dress. She thought I was so lucky. I am, I married my handsome dream prince!

0 comments: