CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

We made sugar cookies and had fun frosting and decorating them, and I don't if any of you have used the recipe out of the "Dickson Kitchen Bible" but this recipe is definately for like 800 cookies. I used a third of the recipe and it made a huge pile of cookies. I still have dough in the freezer.
Trent was the first one down the stairs this Christmas, I'm not sure if he fell when he got to the bottom or if he just slid the whole way, or jumped the flight... he was so excited. (For those of you who don't know, John has to sing before the kids can come down so sometimes their anicipation gets the best of them...and me, in fact I don't know when the sound of "All the Bells" isn't gonna make my heart surge with adrenelin and the urge to run)
I love his pic of Kenz, I was saying, "Kenzie's all warm!" and I luckily had my phone in my pocket to catch her pretty smile.


0 comments: